For the purchase of admission tickets for events by Leichtbau BW, State Agency for Lightweight Construction of Baden-Württemberg, Breitscheidstr. 4, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany, registered headquarters and registry court: Stuttgart HRB 744578 (hereinafter referred to as “Leichtbau BW”) the following General Terms and Conditions (“GTC”) apply in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded. The GTC can be reviewed, saved, and printed out from the website of Leichtbau BW, www.leichtbau-bw.de/impressum.
Information regarding the collection of personal data in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR can be reviewed, saved, and printed out from the website of Leichtbau BW, www.leichtbau-bw.de/datenschutz.
- 1. Conclusion of contract
- 1.1 A contractual relationship is formed through the purchase of an admission ticket for an event by Leichtbau BW in relation to the event exclusively between Leichtbau BW and the purchaser (hereinafter referred to as: the “parties”).
- 1.2 Admission tickets shall be purchased on site or electronically via the attendee management system of COREVENTUS GmbH, live-marketing and live-communication agency, Talheimer Str. 32, 74223 Flein (hereinafter referred to as: “COREVENTUS GmbH”) via the website of COREVENTUS GmbH, www.coreventus.de
- 1.3 Purchase price information on the website of COREVENTUS GmbH is provided for informational purposes only, and does not represent a binding offer by Leichtbau BW. By clicking the “zahlungspflichtig bestellen” (paid order) button, the purchaser sends a binding offer to conclude a purchasing contract. After sending the binding offer, the purchaser receives a confirmation via e-mail. This confirmation is considered acceptance of the offer by Leichtbau BW, and likewise represents the admission ticket to the Leichtbau BW event. Acceptance by Leichtbau BW is granted under the condition precedent that the purchaser enters their payment data (billing address and credit card or PayPal data) in full and correctly, and that the coverage inquiry is answered positively. In case of payment on account, the offer is furthermore accepted by Leichtbau BW under the condition precedent that the invoiced amount is paid in a timely fashion.
- 1.4 The purchase of an admission ticket to a Leichtbau BW event is legally binding. There shall be no right of revocation for consumers in the sense of Sec. 13 BGB (German Civil Code).
- 1.5 The number of available admission tickets is limited. Open spaces shall be assigned based on the date and time at which the registration is received. There shall be no entitlement to receive an admission ticket.
- 1.6 The text of the contract shall be saved by COREVENTUS GmbH after the contract is concluded.
- 2. Withdrawal by the attendee
- If the attendee withdraws after 10/10/2022 or does not attend the event, they will be invoiced an expense contribution of € 78.00 (incl. 19% VAT). This amount will be donated in full to a social organisation from Baden-Württemberg.
- 3. Cancellation and changes to the event by Leichtbau BW
- 3.1 Leichtbau BW reserves the right to cancel the event or change its time in return for prompt reimbursement of the purchase price if less than 2/3 of the available admission tickets have been sold by the end of the registration period, and therefore Leichtbau BW cannot guarantee that the event will be carried out based on its own due diligence assessment (“low registration”). The event may also be cancelled or changed if it is not possible to hold the event at the event location for other reasons for which Leichtbau BW is not responsible. This applies in all cases of force majeure. If it is impossible to obtain a sufficient supply of auxiliary materials such as electricity, heating, etc., or in case of strikes and lockouts, this will be considered equivalent to a case of force majeure, insofar
as such issues are not simply temporary or are not the fault of Leichtbau BW.
- 3.2 The event may also be cancelled or changed for other good cause.
- 3.3 If the event is cancelled or delayed, Leichtbau BW shall inform the purchaser of this promptly in writing or via e-mail. Any claims for reimbursement of the purchase price shall be submitted to Leichtbau BW at the address: Leichtbau BW GmbH, State Agency for Lightweight Technology Baden-Württemberg , Breitscheidstraße 4, 70174 Stuttgart, Germany
- 3.4 The regulations of clause 5 apply to liability.
- 4. Audio, visual, and film recordings
- Bringing audio recording devices, photography, film, or video cameras is not permitted. Recordings taken with such devices or using cell phones – including for private use – are prohibited unless express permission is provided in an exceptional case.
- 5. Liability
- Leichtbau BW shall be liable only in cases of gross negligence and intentional actions for the culpability of its statutory representatives and agents, unless there is a violation of significant contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) or an injury to life, body, and health. In cases of slightly negligent violations of significant contractual obligations (those that make it possible to carry out the agreement and which the purchaser should regularly be able to trust will be fulfilled), the liability of Leichtbau BW shall be limited to the foreseeable damages typical for the contract, unless compensation for damages is to be paid due to an injury to life, body, and health.
- 6. Final provisions
- 6.1 The exclusive place of jurisdiction (including for complaints regarding checks and bills of exchange) for all current and future claims resulting from the contractual relationship between Leichtbau BW and the purchaser for both parties is Stuttgart, if the purchaser is a merchant. Leichtbau BW, however, reserves the right to initiate court proceedings at the general place of jurisdiction of the purchaser in deviation from this. Stuttgart is the exclusive place of jurisdiction if the purchaser does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany, or if it moves its residence or domicile from Germany to another country after the contract is concluded, or if its domicile or residence are not known at the time the suit is filed.
- 6.2 Stuttgart is the place of fulfilment if the purchaser is a merchant.
- 6.3 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, excluding UN sales law.
- 6.4 The contractual language is German.
- 6.5 If parts of these General Terms and Conditions are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the contract and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
Stuttgart, May 2022